Located in the south of Stuttgart, is the suburb Plieningen, with a prime location for Stuttgart trade fair and airport. Our hotel complex, consisting of five different buildings, is from the 16th century and was first opened in 1930 as a hotel and restaurant. The style of half-timbered house and modernity has been impeccably maintained until today.
Private parking space available around the building. It offers lovingly furnished guest rooms, the colors and atmosphere reflect the orientation of the house and service.