Protestant Parish Church Vaihingen
Build in the year 1513, the Protestant parish church in Vaihingen/Enz owes its present appearance to the town fire of 1693. It had previously been damaged by fire in the years 1617 and 1618. The tympanum over the south door (Christ carrying the Cross) dates from 1521. The church has just one apse with a rose window. In 1892/93 the interior of the church was redesigned by the architect Dolmetsch, and the organ was moved to its present place. Galleries were added, which were removed again in the 1960s, along with the exterior staircase over the south entrance. The parish church is open to the public during guided theme tours and on Sundays.