Tourist Information Centre Stuttgart airport
In our "Tourist Information Center" at Stuttgart Airport (Terminal 3) you will find everything you need for a pleasant stay in the Stuttgart region. Our team will be happy to assist you with individual tips and suggestions! What is a must-see in the capital of Baden-Wuerttemberg? What's the fastest way to get from the airport to Schlossplatz? Where are the chicest boutiques and the best after-work offers?
By the way, there are no language barriers: English, French and Spanish are among the "standards".
Our services in detail:
- Tourist information and advice
- Information about the Stuttgart Region
- City maps, city guides & more
- Hotel room search and booking
- Event and sightseeing tips
- Advance ticket sales
- Booking of sightseeing tours & walking tours
- Souvenirs that are fun to buy
- Rail ticket booking and VVS ticket sales
We look forward to advising you personally!
+++ We recommend that you continue to wear an FFP2 or equivalent mask in the Tourist Information and throughout the airport area for your safety. +++
Sightseeing tours: +49 (0)711 22 28 123
Hotel bookings: +49 (0)711 22 28 100
General information: +49 (0)711 22 28-0
Monday to Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: closed